Hey podcast listeners, we are back in a big way in 2011. We are going to see some incredible changes in 2011, most notably, Ian and I bought a company! In this episode we discuss 4 mistakes that we made in 2010 that cost us big time, and how we are aiming to solve those issues in 2011. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
Visit our sponsor to check out some great looking wordpress sites:
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
People Mentioned in this Episode:
- @MyEggNoodles (Chris) – Check out his post “2010 re cap“
- @HYVAssistant (Owen McGab) from Hire your Virtual Assistant
- @DallasCarter from 808FIT
- @NicheDash (David Berger) – Check out “Case Study: Ranking #2 in Google Means Being the First Loser (61.1% Less Traffic)“
Stuff Mentioned in this Episode:
- Buy the THE FIRST TWO SEASONS, 30 EPISODES OF GOODNESSS ARE NOW FOR SALE<<<<!!!!<%$%%$#
- Join Our Kiva Lending Group!!!
- Hire virtual staff with Virtual Staff Finder
- My other blog: Outsource to the Philippines
- The phone is the most important part of our business. We use Grasshopper.
- Pimp your Pomodoro: Focus Booster App and e.ggtimer
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 21:32
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.