Another episode where we let it all hang out. Underdeveloped theories about sex and marriage? Check. F-bomb ladened rants about software start-ups? Check. Talking shit about people we shouldn’t be talking shit about? Check.
Join us @ the TMBA compound for our Saturday night sit down where we talk about cash runway and a HUGE problem we see with tons of entrepreneurs who are creating web-based start-ups.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- Sex at Dawn
- An look inside of how Ian and I hustled when we were starting our first business.
- A painstaking description of one of the most common, repeated, “you are doomed to fail” first time entrepreneur mistakes.
- A rule YOU MUST FOLLOW if you are a first time entrepreneur.
- Why “scale” and “automation” are for people who don’t know what they are talking about.
- Learn about some of the most mind-expanding books we’ve read.
- Insights into the biggest business deal you’ll make in your whole life.
- The #1 biggest emotional crutch that new entrepreneurs.
- A little bit of the story behind the “1000 Day Principle.”
- Why you’ll be poor for 3 years if you start a business.
People on this show:
Episode length: 27:04
If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
PS, you can sign up for our mailing list and receive our first 50 podcast episodes by putting your email address in to the form below: