Hello from Bali! I really like it here. So far Bali is proving to be charming, sophisticated, and beautiful. Certainly a nice break from the Philippines which be a bit rough around the edges. It was great to record a podcast in the same room as @AnythingIan ! We’ve been getting a lot of work done this week, both on our core business and on a brand new information product we are cooking up. We are going to walk our listeners through the process of starting an internet based business from the ground up. We are hoping you find it entertaining and perhaps even useful. We are also newbies at a lot of this stuff, so we are hoping to get some help from you guys as well!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Tommy Schultz, lifestyle designer, Bali resident… check out his incredible photography — >>> http://www.tommyschultz.com/
- THAILAND VS. BALI!
- @YanikSilver – Check out: “8 Smart Ways to Name Your New Product or Service.”
- http://www.moonlightingontheinternet.com/ – Check out the sales letters.
- http://www.instantsalesletters.com/ – Check out the sales letters.
- @whereisnate – Check out http://www.natewalksamerica.com/
- @Jason – This week in start-ups is awesome.www.thisweekin.com
- Fooled by Randomness by @nntaleb
- @JasonLBaptiste– Check out“Distribution, Distribution, Distribution.”
- @ExOfficio – Exofficio.com
- @bitly – Easy Twitter analytics like click-through stats.
- @Tweetadder2010 – http://tweetadder.com/
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO, Captain)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Nomadic Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 30:04
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.