After the first annual Dynamite Circle DCBKK Conference in Bangkok, Dan and Ian blew it out Bangkok-style. But first, they sat down with SEO guru Travis Jamison from Supremacy SEO to discuss some of the latest Google algorithm updates and how Travis is adjusting.
Lots of site owners have been left scrambling after the Google Penguin updates and refereshes over the past
months, not to mention the Exact Match Domain update that rolled out a few weeks ago. While the rest of the world screams “SEO is Dead,” Travis reveals how he’s still crushing it with top rankings.
Advanced SEO Tactics for Gaming Google Post-Penguin
- How to build links so they slip through the Google algorithm spam filter
- What types of tactics are gone for good
- Likely targets for the next Google algorithm update (but that are still working)
- The SEO quick-wins you can see results from right away
- How to recover the link juice from your penguinized sites and filter it for killer SEO power
- Derek Sivers
- Simon Black
- Brendan Tulley
- Ian Borders
- Chris Ducker
- Joe and Justin from Adsense Flippers
- Matt Newton
- Travis Jamison
- Rob Walling
- Market Samurai
Just The Tips
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 34:25
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.