In this week’s episode, Dan and Ian talk about common small business myths. Learning about big, successful companies can be inspiring, but many entrepreneurs make the mistake of trying to copy their ways of doing business. The fact is that a company like Apple or Nike approaches marketing (and all other parts of running a business) entirely different than you should run your business. Listen to this episode to learn of the three most harmful myths.
In the quick tips section radio DJ Dan Lyons gives podcasting advice. Furthermore, Ian recommends a podcast interview with “4 hour”-guru Tim Ferriss.
Do you want to take your business to the next level? Check out DynamiteCircle, our community for entrepreneurs.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- Tropical Workforce
- The first 50 episodes on sale
- @Ribbonfarm (Venkat), check out “Fixing the Game by Roger L. Martin“
- @PodcastingPro (Dan Lyons), check out “Get Your Free 70 Page Podcasting Report!“
- @tferriss, check out ‘Engineering a “Muse” – Volume 4: Case Studies of Successful Cash-Flow Businesses‘
- @KarolGajda, check out “The No B.S. Truth About Popups“
- How To Podcast Like A Radio DJ <- download the free report on podcasting
- @joerogan from JoeRogan.net, check out Podcast #137, Interview with Tim Ferriss (Props to Joe for being blocked in Indonesia by Nawala DNS filter)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.