Ian landed in Bali last Saturday and it’s been all-biznass-all-the-time as we make the most out of his time here. No one should be surprised that they were able to do all their prep at Starbucks before. Good Chai, Ian? ;)
This week Dan and Ian discuss two of the most misunderstood words in business: Hustler and Entrepreneur
Listen to this episode and learn about:
- Entrepreneurs Writing Scripts, Hustlers Executing Scripts.
- Self Confidence vs.Product Confidence.
- Ego / Money Focus vs. Product / Customer Focus.
- Self Employed vs. Building Something Bigger.
- Short Term vs. Long Term Thinking.
- Pay for personal assistants– sports massage therapist, business coach, nutritionist, personal assistnat. doctors and dentists.
- Get a book contract.
- Summit about hyper-internationalization and micro-multinationals with some of the world’s premier location independent entrepreneurs.
- Lead investments in disruptive platform style companies in our industries. 150+ spare, IE angel investor.
- Concretely help 100 people make the lifestyle transition and a significant portion of the DC make 10K.
- Business class on every flight. (how can we hack this???)
- Brie Anne Demkiw (@breezyskies)
- Karol Gajda
- Tim Ferriss’ Ideal Lifestyle Costing
- Tim Ferriss’ Dreamlines <— When we went to create an LBP Dreamline spreadsheet we realized “Why fix what isn’t broken?!
- Use Tim’s Dreamline spreadsheets…they seem to be working well enough for him and us.
- Add the third cost that we consider at the bottom of the spreadsheet: Calculate the products/services/clients less expenses at scale
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 34:30
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.