***Please note this episode is extremely explicit and potentially offensive. The F-bomb is prominently featured. If you don’t like ignorant dudes shooting from the hip, I say man, don’t bother. In this episode of TTR we also get a little negative, which is something we wouldn’t do on the Lifestyle Business Podcast. The LBP is focused on being useful for entrepreneurs.
Tropical Talk Radio is more about being fun, and being real. Hopefully we can entertain and inspire for a certain subset of twisted entrepreneurial brethren.
Listen to this podcast and learn:
- Why most people opt-in to illusions that harm their chances for success.
- How and why the clueless lead the way for most people.
- 5 life and entrepreneurial lessons we’ve learned in our 30 years.
- Some key differences between expat life in the Philippines and life in Bali.
- How to drop the f-bomb 65 times in 30 minutes.
- How Bali compares with Thailand for internet entrepreneurs.
- How to re-write conventional scripts to defy norms and do something different.
- Why being wrong is being right for entrepreneurs.
People on this show:
Episode length: 34:16
If you don’t like iTunes, here’s the MP3 file–> [DOWNLOAD MP3]
PS, you can sign up for our mailing list and receive our first 50 podcast episodes by putting your email address in to the form below: