This week’s episode features Rob Walling from Software by Rob and Startups for the Rest of Us. Rob runs several online niche businesses (mostly software). Dan and Ian are huge fans of Rob and are super excited about having Rob on the show.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How you can speed-up your (entrepreneurial) learning by years
- Rob’s favorite books
- An exciting new SEO tool for bloggers and e-commerce store owners – get more traffic with little effort
In the quick-tips you’ll learn of a Mac software tip, Ian’s favorite headphones, the best mic for audio recording and a plane-travel hack.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- Rob bought Hit Tail
- Rob’s Micropreneur Academy
- Tropical Talk Radio
- Built to Sell by John Warrillow
- Yes!: 50 Scientifically Proven Ways to Be Persuasive by Cialdini
- The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
- Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
- Tommy Schultz
- David McKeegan from Greenback Taxes
- This American Life
- Josh Kaufman, author of the Personal MBA
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
Episode length: 34:44
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.