A lot of people have been asking for more content focused on getting started with your online business. This is fun content for us to produce because I feel like we are always starting something new! We’ve got a lot of people around us doing the same so in this episode we start to talk about one slightly naughty approach you can take to getting started online. This is a long conversation so we’ll chunk it up into multiple episodes.
Yeah buddy. We’re going to ramp up podcast production a bit and have live episodes. From now on, we will be live on Ustream.tv every Sunday from 8-9pm PST (11pm EST). Go to Ustream and search for “Lifestyle Business Podcast”.
The first 30 minutes will be content. After that (at 8:30), we open for any questions from the audience. Check out our first live broadcast: Sunday, Jan 16, 8pm PST.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
- Sebastian Marshall – check out “Your Journal Has Not Been Updated“
- @joelrunyon – he is Announcing The 2011 BIT Border To Border Road Trip
- @jason (Jason Calacanis) – When the wife’s away Jason will play!
- @TimConley (Foolish Adventure Podcast) – Content Creators Unite! A Foolish Manifesto – FA033
- Buy the THE FIRST TWO SEASONS, 30 EPISODES OF GOODNESSS ARE NOW FOR SALE<<<<!!!!<%$%%$#
- Bluehost – our favorite webhost
- Thesis Theme – the best WordPress Theme
- Dragon Natural Speaking Software
- My other Podcast: Outsource to the Philippines
- This Week in Startups
- Tweetdeck for Chrome
- Music is “Nice Guys” by We Are Scientists
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 21:16
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.