Heya everyone– I gotta say I feel I am SUPER qualified to talk about stuff that you shouldn’t do in your business. I’ve made a million mistakes, and some of the stuff we bring up in this episode is so damn tricky for me I still can’t get it right.
I had a great time in Palawan this weekend– WOW what a place to visit, so quiet, so much to see and do and although there isn’t much of a tourism industry, its still very easy to make your way around. More on that on the next episode!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Jason (@JasonLBaptiste) tweeted that he listened to our show, Ian’s bummed he didn’t get tweeted back. Check out one of his latetests posts, “Email Newsletters are Still Serious Business.”
- Josh Crocker (@josh_crocker) things our crazy podcast is more valuable that stuff he’s paid for! Check out “Are You a Productivity Junkie?”
- David Crandall check out “The Strategy that More Than Quadrupled My Salary.”
- Nate (@whereisnate) from the Way you Wander
- Alan (@alanperlman) from the 9 to 5 Alternative, check out “Cycling Africa with Mark Lawrence.”
- Ben Cameron Nice travel tips on Palawan, thanks man! (see the photos below)
- Palawan as the inspiration for “The Beach Movie/Novel???” ——>
- Google geolocation keyboard shortcuts put &GL=US at the end of your queries.
- Hidemyass.com for US proxy IP addresses to see google search results and users from the US would.
- Should you kill your Alarm clock?
Our question for you. Where are you listening to our show?
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO, Captain)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Nomadic Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 23:15
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
Here’s some quick shots from my second 4 day weekend in a row. This time I went to (whisper it’s name!) Palawan.