This week Dan and Ian are back in Saigon and are pumped to bring you this episode that’s chalked full of actionable methods and business frameworks. The Rip, Pivot and Jam is one of the fellas’ favorite business concepts so this episode is dedicated to helping you get the most from it.
Running a business is all about selecting a market, analyzing that market’s potential then taking directed and purposeful action to execute. Lots of people are too busy making things too complicated to bring it back to basics. Tune in to this episode where you’ll hear Dan and Ian’s tried and true process for maximizing the Rip, Pivot and Jam framework for next venture.
All About Turkey Thermometers
- The $100,000 question that will save you years of floundering and confusion in an industry.
- Why you don’t have to be that smart to use the Rip, Pivot and Jam framework.
- The exact steps you can take for putting Rip, Pivot and Jam to work for you.
- Why good ideas aren’t valuable… and what you should be focusing on instead.
- How turkey thermometers are useful in business, or at least in taking temperatures.
- Thorsten Weber – @djrewerb – Rewerb.com
- Jon Myers – JonMyers.com
- Mish & Rob – MakingItAnywhere.com
- LBP Episode 90 & Episode 153
- Jeff – Speak Easys Briefs
- Rob Walling – SoftwarebyRob.com
Just The Tips
- “The Authority Song” – Jimmy Eat World
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.