The audio quality of this podcast starts off pretty rough and then improves around the 2:00 mark.
Chris Ducker and I got together in Manila last week to talk about a broad range of sweeeet business goings ons, we turned on the tape recorder for some of it. Here I’ve published the parts pertaining to the lifestyle elements of running his business.
Some of the topics we talk about:
- What’s its like being a Lifestyle Designer (Chris doesn’t use this term, but I do!) with 200 employees.
- Why Chris decided to become a ‘virtual CEO.’
- How a 200 person business gets bootstrapped from nothing (with the help of some VA’s!).
- Why Chris launched VirtualBusinessLifestyle.com
- Why Chris hired 2 virtual assistants (even thought he has 200 employees).
- Mynimo.com – Where Chris hired his VA’s
- Why Chris came to Asia and the Philippines, and why he’s staying.
- Why Chris believes passion is the most important trait in an Entrepreneur.
- The highs and lows of being an Entrepreneur.
Folks on this episode:
Episode length: 14:51
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.