Dan and Ian travelled 5 different countries over the last few weeks. Each of these places comes with many reasons to do business or live.
In this episode, you’ll find out why Dan and Ian travel, live and do business in the following locations:
- Hong Kong
Besides that, we have a quick tip that will increase your email productivity and give you updates on what we’ve been up to (had a party in the Philippines, rented a house in Bali, ran a new internship.) You’ll also learn why Hong Kong is the best place to incorporate if you’re doing online business.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- Joel Runyon went Bungee jumping
- Sebastian Marshall, our favorite personal development blogger. Check out “The Single Most Important Difference Between Those Who Are Successful and Those Who Aren’t”
- David from GreenbackTaxServices
- Matt from highcappin.com
- Ula from ula.asia
- Mike from Shenzen – check out his adventures on his blog
- Michael from Project Getaway
- Chris Ducker, check out “How to Outsource… Understanding Cultural Differences when Working with Filipino VA’s“
- TMBA Party
- Badladz Resort in Puerto Galera
- 17 free memberships for our mastermind community left
- Jumpstart Offices in Hong Kong
Follow us on Twitter
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
The #TMBAParty (Summit):