Hey podcast listeners, we are back in a big way in 2011. We are going to see some incredible changes in 2011, most notably, Ian and I bought a company! In this episode we discuss 4 mistakes that we made in 2010 that cost us big time, and how we are aiming to solve those issues in 2011. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season.
Visit our sponsor to check out some great looking wordpress sites:
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
People Mentioned in this Episode:
- @MyEggNoodles (Chris) – Check out his post “2010 re cap“
- @HYVAssistant (Owen McGab) from Hire your Virtual Assistant
- @DallasCarter from 808FIT
- @NicheDash (David Berger) – Check out “Case Study: Ranking #2 in Google Means Being the First Loser (61.1% Less Traffic)“
Stuff Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join Our Kiva Lending Group!!!
- Hire virtual staff with Virtual Staff Finder
- My other blog: Outsource to the Philippines
- The phone is the most important part of our business. We use Grasshopper.
- Pimp your Pomodoro: Focus Booster App and e.ggtimer
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 21:32