Dan and Ian are now back in Bali just in time for the New Year’s festivities. Between celebrations, they’ll be putting together their game plan for 2013 and setting some lofty goals for 2013.
The turn of the new year marks Dan and Ian’s fifth year in business which sparks a discussion on goal setting and identifying keystone habits. These help form their New Year’s resolutions where they’ll push past just talking revenue and business growth. You’ll hear about Dan’s professional aspirations, Ian’s plan to step up his business relationships and the pairs’ health focus that will inspire you to set some New Year’s resolutions of your own.
The Year of Habit Formation
- How you can identify keystone habits that will improve other aspects of your life.
- Dan’s plan to ‘crack the nut’ for the southeast Asia entrepreneur community.
- Why setting revenue goals forces you to visualize your future success.
- The simple method Ian uses to ‘stay healthy and be wealthy’.
- How to differentiate yourself by building a business that’s worth marketing.
- MJ Demarco’s Book: The Millionaire Fastlane (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Robert Barnwell’s CEO Talk Radio
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Mark Sisson’s Book: (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- And his blog: Mark’s Daily Apple
- Our Key box has hit Hollywood – Watch the movie trailer
- Seth Godin’s Podcast: Startup School
- And his book: Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
Just The Tips
- “Animal” – (Mark Ronson Extended Remix) by Miike Snow
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 24:17
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
Adam Carolla’s Custom Mangria Bar
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.