That platform is Amazon.com, and the reason that we don’t feature it more is because Amazon sellers are often secretive about the ways they use it to make money.
Today’s guest has no problem sharing his knowledge, especially with those who are just getting started on Amazon.
In this episode Scott talks about how people can start making some side money on Amazon, and eventually grow to earn a full-time income.
If you are interested in learning how to do that, but are not sure where to begin, this is the episode for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What Scott believes is the best way to get started on Amazon. (3:42)
- Why he thinks people should focus on selling unique products. (14:34)
- What makes people reluctant to share information about selling on Amazon. (18:50)
- The advantages and disadvantages of focusing on smaller markets. (25:26)
- The challenges Scott has faced in sharing his message. (29:21)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Scott Voelker
- The Amazing Seller
- Sellers Summit
- Steve Chou
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by VideoBlocks. VideoBlocks is a subscription service that gives you access to a multi-million dollar library of high quality media, including video, photography, sound effects, more. TMBA listeners can sign up for a free 7 day trial at VideoBlocks.com/TMBA.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 324: The Amazon Gold Rush
- TMBA 375: How 100s Of Young Entrepreneurs are Making Generational Wealth in Less Than 5 Years
- TMBA 405: A Conversation with Noah Kagan
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]