One of the things that I’ve always loved about the Tropical MBA is that our listeners have found so many different ways to interact with our show. Today we’re going to be talking about how to get out from behind your computer and connect with people in real life. I’ve invited Chris Reynolds and Alex McQuade on to the show this week to talk about just that. Alex is the Director of Operations for the Dynamite Circle, and was an integral part of our Barcelona event. Chris is the founder of The One Effect and has recently started kind of an entrepreneurial revolution in Barcelona. There are 22 entrepreneurs who have moved to Barcelona to live in apartments that Chris has set up. We’ll be talking about some of the unique ways we have been able to interact with our listeners in the real world, sharing strategies for digital nomads who want to connect with people in real life, and listening to some firsthand testimonials from people who have been living in the DC Barcelona House.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The top ten entrepreneurial hot spots in the Dynamite Circle community.
- How Barcelona stacks up with other great entrepreneurial cities.
- How Chris got the idea for the DC Barcelona House and what he has learned from the experience.
- Why the DC Barcelona House has seen a huge increase in productivity for everyone involved.
- How Chris transitioned from being a listener of this podcast to an active member of our community.
- Why you should let your guard down and be a little vulnerable when you go to an event.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Our 10 Episode Series on Productized Services
- TMBA284: Why Entrepreneurs are Flocking to Spain this Summer
- The One Effect
- Paul Graham
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian