This week, we are answering a whole bunch of listener voicemails, including questions about why you should be starting or joining a mastermind group, some of the best things about being an expatriate and why branding is really about building relationships with your clients.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The two core principles to a mastermind group.
- Why we believe setting up a voicemail for our listeners has been successful for us.
- Some tips on shipping products internationally.
- The pros and cons of using Amazon fulfillment.
- Why you should be willing to pigeonhole yourself.
- How to differentiate between a product, your brand and your business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Derek Sivers
- Rob Walling
- Cody McKibben
- Mike Harrington
- Seth Godin
- A16Z Podcast
- Amazon Fulfillments
- John McIntyre
- Ben Kreuger
- Dan Norris
- The Empire Flippers
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian