In this episode Dan and Ian offer thoughts, suggestions and ideas on the best way to handle meetings as your business – and number of employees – grows. You’ll also get the chance to ‘listen in’ on a Tropical MBA/Dynamic Circle team meeting involving Dan, Ian, Jessica and Alex – and hear about Dan and Ian’s very different styles of management.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why you should never ‘blow-off’ meetings. (3:28)
- Which type of meeting is the most efficient. (4:44)
- Why it’s important to establish who is the leader in a meeting. (8:04)
- The advantages of creating an ‘office environment’ even when you work remotely. (9:37)
- Why we believe in-person meetings are still important. (15:20)
Mentioned in the episode:
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA279: Can Your Mastermind Offer Insurance Against Failure?
- TMBA305: Building Teams of A Players
- TMBA309: “Though We Hit 100k MRR in Less Than a Year, I Still Feel Like an Outsider”
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected].
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian