A year ago, we kicked off 2019 with a somewhat self-indulgent podcast full of updates on our ongoing projects as well as some of our business goals for the year.
As the decade draws to a close, we’re taking stock of the year and asking ourselves “did we meet those expectations”?
In today’s episode, we are revisiting what we accomplished (and failed to accomplish) in 2019, as well as showcasing some of our business highlights from the year.
Stick around to the end of the episode to hear five specific plans and goals that we have in store for our projects in 2020.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why you should consider working to learn and not to earn. (6:26)
- Our three biggest business highlights from 2019. (16:21)
- How our team has evolved in the past year. (22:38)
- Whether we achieved our goals last year with Dynamite Jobs. (29:50)
- What we have planned for our projects in the new year. (43:53)
Mentioned in the episode:
This week’s sponsor:
Longtime listeners will be familiar with Travis Jamison’s company, Smash Digital (previously known as Supremacy SEO).
While SEO companies are a dime a dozen, Smash Digital stands out by having skin in the game. They offer clients the exact same SEO services that they use on their own portfolio of companies and even offer partnership and investment deals for the right potential partners.
Now you have a chance to tap into their years of experience and get a video audit for your business, for free. They’ve done well over a hundred of these for the community and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Whether your business has stagnated in organic traffic or never got traction in the first place, the Smash team will help figure out the reasons and help you grow your business.
Head over to SmashDigital.com/TMBA today and fill out the form now.
Deal of the Week:
This week’s Dynamite Deal comes to us courtesy of ClickMinded.
So far, our deals have been with done-for-you services. But today’s offer focuses on your in-house marketing team – whether they’re employees, freelancers, or VAs.
When there’s a lot going on in a small business, sometimes just a few team members are responsible for a variety of marketing tasks.
This deal is a one-time cost that gives your team ongoing access to the knowledge and implementation methods from the marketing teams at top tech companies like Airbnb, Lyft, and TechStars.
Imagine how your business will perform in 2020 if your team spends the final weeks of 2019 learning from experts and implementing their marketing systems.
Head on over to DynamiteDeals.co today to take advantage of this Dynamite Deal.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at email@example.com or leave us a voice message using the record button below.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian