Steven suggests that there is a force in the universe, which he calls ‘resistance’, that manifests itself in our lives and, often, gets in the way of our making progress.
In today’s episode, we will be talking about five ways in which this ‘resistance’ can manifest itself. And, make no mistake, even the most seasoned entrepreneurs experience it.
Learning ways to identify ‘resistance’, and to eventually overcome it, is one of the most critical skills that you can learn on your entrepreneurial journey.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How ‘resistance’ can hide within your goals. (4:01)
- The importance of investing in a creative infrastructure. (9:04)
- Why creativity is best thought of as a craft. (13:10)
- How social networks can bring ‘resistance’ into our lives. (19:04)
- Why your creative journey needs to have an element of fun. (28:03)
Mentioned in the episode:
- Before the Exit – Our New Book
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Dynamite Jobs
- Steven Pressfield
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Seth Godin
- Linchpin by Seth Godin
- Ira Glass
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by Growth Ninja. Do you have a Facebook ads campaign that you have been struggling to scale with an increased budget? That’s because scaling Facebook ads is the hardest part of the game, but it is also the most profitable. Growth Ninja is a performance-based Facebook ads agency that specializes in scaling campaigns while maintaining and improving your return on investment. If you want to successfully scale your campaigns dramatically, go check out GrowthNinja.com and let them know the TMBA Podcast sent you.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian