This week’s episode is a collection of recent “shower thoughts” that the hosts of this podcast have been ruminating on.
You’ll hear insights on what it takes to achieve life goals, why debt is the #1 thing stopping you from reaching your potential, how to avoid the noise of information, and a whole lot more.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why the path to achieving life goals is often messy. (1:56)
- How debt can get in the way of entrepreneurial success. (9:20)
- The struggles of mentoring young entrepreneurs. (13:40)
- The benefits of going on a “Low Information Diet”. (17:46)
- How to rethink the ways that you are consuming content. (20:07)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Help Us Choose a New Name for the TropicalMBA Podcast
- DC BKK
- Noah Kagan
- Dave Ramsey
- The Entrepreneur House
This week’s sponsor:
This week’s episode is brought to you by ConvertKit. ConvertKit offers automated marketing for one of the most powerful assets in business – your mailing list. For listeners of the TMBA podcast, ConvertKit is willing to offer their full functionality for free for 30 days, just head over to Convertkit.com/tmba to check it out.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 402: What’s Your Superpower?
- TMBA 404: Dreamlines Revisited
- TMBA 405: A Conversation with Noah Kagan
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]