Dan and Ian sit down from opposite sides of the USA to bring you a nice, relaxing fireside chat and answer six personal business philosophy questions. This episode is inspired by Joe Magnotti and Justin Cooke from the Empire Flippers and their 50th podcast episode, where they answer the same questions.
You’ll get to hear the entrepreneurial strengths and weaknesses of the fellas, their different philosophies and outlooks on business, and you’ll no doubt see why they make a great team. Tune in this week and grab a frosty beverage because this episode will leave you compelled to lean back in your chair and do a little pondering on your own business philosophies.
If You’re Superman, What’s Your Kryptonite?
- Ian’s phobia to sideline strategists and his simple outlook on eliminating unnecessary pre-game.
- How your business can be an Iron Man suit used to bring out the best in you.
- Why business grows faster thank you can imagine, but slower than you can stand.
- Dan’s aversion to time investments and how he structures his business decisions accordingly.
- Joe Magnotti & Justin Cooke – Empire Flippers Episode #50
- Dennis Duty – Castleforge Media Podcast
- Mark Manson – Post Masculine
- Steve Jobs – Calligraphy
- Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad Poor Dad (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- TMBA Post – When To Go For It
Just The Tips
- “Valerie HQ Sound” – Bruno Mars – Tribute to Amy Winehouse at the VMA
- June 15 – DCx Chicago
- July 19 – DCx Amsterdam
- October 18 – DC BKK
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.