First there was eBay, then affiliate marketing. Throughout its history, the Internet has offered opportunities for astute entrepreneurs to make money. And, recently, enterprising individuals seem to have struck gold selling through Amazon FBA.
Greg Mercer of Jungle Scout, Brad DeGraw of Amazon Sherpa and Kiri Masters of Bobsled Marketing share the tips, tools and tricks for success that they learnt the hard way. There’s advice about pricing, profitability, creating great listings and which products to go for. It’s a blueprint on how to make the Amazon platform work for you.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Strategies that some Amazon sellers use to get positive reviews for their new products. (8:27)
- What a “Private Label” is and why Amazon entrepreneurs are jumping at this opportunity. (10:36)
- The differences between selling on Amazon and eBay. (12:29)
- Some basic instructions for how to start making money through Amazon. (17:54)
- The biggest mistakes that people are making on the Amazon platform. (26:13)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Jungle Scout
- Bobsled Marketing
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Ali Baba
- Brad’s Product Opportunity Evaluator
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA226: How to Know When to Cut Bait? 5 Signs Your Niche Needs Changed
- TMBA233: Stop, Drop(ship), and Roll in the Profit
- TMBA313: Should I Cut Bait on This Business?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected].
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian