Bossman and I are celebrating our 250th episode this week. We’re also talking to our good friend Eric Dubs, the creator of Bedphones. Eric has found success in the consumer electronics market, despite facing competition from some huge brands. Eric has been able to build a genuine Four Hour Work Week product business through automation. We’ll talk about what went into the creation of Eric’s product, how he was able to get it featured on platforms like Dr. Oz and Good Morning America, and how his business has evolved to the point where he can operate it remotely.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What Eric learned from his poor experience with drop shipping.
- How Eric decided that he needed to create and manufacture his own product.
- What went in to the prototype for his product and how he found the right supplier.
- Eric’s strategy of using “Business as your own personal ATM”.
- Some lessons Bossman and I have learned since we started the podcast.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Bedphones on Amazon
- Eric Dubs on Facebook
- Work the System by Sam Carpenter
- TMBA157: If It Makes You Money, You Shouldn’t Be Doing It (The SOP Episode)
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: