To be honest, the days I’ve had to fire employees have been some of the most difficult in my entire life. Moving on these tough decisions is critical for growing your business. I’ve seen businesses struggle big time because of the inability of entrepreneurs’ to make tough personel decisions. In this episode Ian and I talk about the dirty business of firing people for the benefit of your business.
Visit our sponsor to check out some great looking wordpress sites:
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
People Mentioned in this Episode:
- @MyEggNoodles (Chris) – Check out his great post “Answers to Open Questions“
- Leo Laporte – Host of “This Week in Tech“
- Kevin Kelly
- @JamieMarsden – As promised, here’s the adsense technique discussed by @Jamie Marsden from MuseTraffic.com, a killer new resource for muse creation. Click here to —>> DOWNLOAD THE PDF ! <–
Stuff Mentioned in this Episode:
- Join Our Kiva Lending Group!!!
- Hire virtual staff with Virtual Staff Finder
- Shantaram: A Novel
- What Technology Wants
- Google Docs / GMAIL
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 22:20
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.