This week, we’re digging into the archives and replaying one of our most popular, and controversial episodes. We’re going to be talking about the perils of personal blogging and entrepreneurial journey blogging. A lot of people have interpreted this episode as a warning, but we consider it a challenge to bloggers to step up their game.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why you should be focusing your energy on generating premises.
- The reason why certain personal blogs actually hurt your chances of success.
- How to approach business blogging as a means to jump-start your career.
- Why blogging for networking is often overrated.
- How to step up and create content that offers real value.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Bumrungrad International Hospital
- Steve Pavlina
- Chris Guillebeau
- Gary Vee
- Dear Entrepreneur, Don’t Start a Blog
- 100 Online Marketing, Entrepreneurship, and Personal Development Blog Posts Later…
- How I Built and Sold a Blog Valued at Over $200 a Post
- 100 True Customers
- Teaching Beginners is Good Business and Other Internet Marketing Dogmas
- Making a Living By Writing Blogs
- Prevent Your Blog From Dead on Arrival Status : Consider “Buy Now” Blogging?
- 101 Monetizable Blog Topics
- Is Starting a Blog Hazardous to Your Entrepreneurial Health?
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian