“If you think this book might help you plan your future, I’m here to tell you it will. Well worth your time.”
-Seth Godin, Founder, Yoyodyne & Squidoo
“First book I’ve read from founders that had a real business exit that’s not praying for Google to acquire them. Actionable advice for every entrepreneur.”
-Noah Kagen, Founder, Sumo
Thank you for reading the book. Here are some resources for those of you seeking to explore the question of exiting in more depth and in greater detail. If you had a good time reading the book, I hope you’ll swing by to Amazon and give it a review!
TMBA Podcast Episodes Regarding the Sale:
- An Interview with “CEO Sally.”
- An Interview with Bo Burlingham, former INC Magazine Editor and author of Finish Big.
- The episode we recorded after selling our business.
- Five Reasons Not to Sell Your Business
- The story of a relatively fast exit from an Amazon business.
- So You’ve Built a 7 Figure Company, What’s Next?
- “The Exit” – An Interview with Jeff Gisea, author of “Dealing With the Emotional Fallout of Selling Your Business.”
Other links of note:
- Jason Eckenroth’s “The Agony and Ecstacy of Selling my Business.“
- Columbia Business School’s “Life After an Exit : How Entrepreneurs Transition to the Next Stage (PDF).”
- The In-Depth Guide to Selling Your Business by Andrew Youderian
- “Planning a Powerful Exit Strategy with Dan Andrews” – A discussion about the book on Entrepreneurs on Fire show.