On last week’s show, Dan and Ian talked about the many entrepreneurs finding success with productized service business. One of the reasons for this is that these businesses can be started quickly, and with little/no capital outlay.
So, for today’s episode, they have asked their friend and expert ‘ideas generator’ Tristan King of Blackbelt Commerce to return. The last time Tristan was on this program listeners took the some of ideas he donated and turned them into successful businesses (Bean Ninjas being one).
Listen in to hear yet more of Dan and Tristan’s thoughts for productized service businesses that can be started up this weekend.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why productized service businesses seem to be maturing. (3:20)
- One of Dan’s business ideas that is based on finding the right email marketing software for a client. (8:27)
- A business idea that Tristan donates that is related to the Shopify ecosystem. (16:34)
- An idea of Dan’s that uses Instagram to help eCommerce stores. (19:53)
- Why Shopify Ninjas became Blackbelt Commerce and what that process was like. (32:27)
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Tristan King
- Blackbelt Commerce
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Amazon FBA
- Dan Norris
- The 7 Day Startup by Dan Norris
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 278: An Episode For Those Who Need a Business Idea
- TMBA 282: Starting With Productized Services: Learn a Skill, Package It For Sale, Then Scale
- TMBA 331: Productized #4 – The Evolution of a Business Idea
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian