This week, Dan and Ian are talking about some chessmaster stuff. This is an episode all about making strategic moves in your business that you can implement right away and start building wealth.
You’ll hear the five concepts that Dan and Ian have used to grow their business and steal their piece of the entrepreneurial pie. If you’re ready to pull away from the amateur hour focus and get your mind right, then listen on.
The Chessmaster Beats The Hare Every Time…
- The behind the ball fallacy and how to avoid keeping up with the business Joneses.
- The value of exposure and the upside of risk.
- Why managing current cashflow is not the game that entrepreneurs play (and which one they do).
- How to know if you should hire for it or dump it.
- Why it’s crucial to lead with the point and ground it afterwards.
- Justin and Joe – Empire Flippers
- Steve Jobs – Calligraphy
- LBP Episode 134 – If It Makes You Money, You Shouldn’t Be Doing It
- Derek Sivers – No more yes. It’s either HELL YEAH! or no
Just The Tips
- “Carry The Zero” – Built To Spill
- July 19 – DCx Amsterdam
- October 18 – DC BKK
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.