So many people struggle to get a great idea off the ground because they didn’t validate and ask the market to vote with their wallets. Jimmy and Doug from Minaal have completely turned this on its back.
Not only were they meticulously calculated about the launch of their killer travel bag designed for location independent entrepreneurs, but they launched a Kickstarter which generated $100,000 in only 4 days!
I’ve got them cornered to hear an in depth analysis of how they built this business from nothing and used Kickstarter to become a force in the travel bag industry.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How to go from zero to manufacturing in less than a year.
- Is Kickstarter purely market validation, or is this a legit way to start a business?
- Why networking and connections were the necessary catalysts for Jimmy and Doug’s success.
- Whether or not Kickstarter is valuable for established entrepreneurs.
- The crucial business calculations to make before you build your product.
People on this episode:
What we’re excited about this week:
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: