Dan and Ian hook up from opposite sides of the world this week to bring you some down to earth advice in a cloud based time. Dan is hammering away in Ho Chi Minh City while Ian is getting things done on the ground in Las Vegas.
Though we’re not sure what Ian spent his time doing after the show, the day hours were spent representing their portable bar products and doing a little industry research at the trade show. In this week’s episode, Dan interviews Ian on the old fashioned, hittin’ the bricks style of marketing he used at the trade show and why these industry shows can be incredibly profitable ventures for you as an internet entrepreneur.
Old School Face to Face Marketing
- How to test whether a trade show is worth the investment and reap nearly the same benefits for free.
- Ian’s borrowed but highly effective method for cold approaching prospects and potential clients.
- The two step business card trick that keeps you fresh in your prospect’s mind.
- Why using the olive branch approach with your competition can pay dividends down the road.
- How to capitalize on in person events to catch competitors and prospects in a more relaxed and agreeable state.
- The Portable Bar Company
- Ben Krueger – Authority Engine
- LBP Episode #64 – 6 Ways to Get Paid or Get Laid
- Neil Strauss – The Game (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
Just The Tips
- “Locked Out of Heaven” – (Major Lazer Remix) Bruno Mars
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.