This week I’ve invited Shayna from EspressoEnglish.net to share how she was able to build a successful info product business that allows her to live anywhere in the world with just a laptop and $1,500 in capital. We’re gonna talk about how Shayna drives hundreds of thousands of visitors to her site every month, how she turns those visitors into leads and customers. We’ll also talk quite a bit about how she produces her info products, how she values them, and her thoughts on the future of the digital nomad movement.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why Shayna believes info products are still a viable business.
- How she structures and prices the products that she sells.
- What got Shayna into the info product business and how she was able to drive so much traffic to her site.
- What sets Espresso English apart from other info product businesses.
- How she has been able to compete with larger competition and the wealth of free information on the web.
- Shayna’s views on digital nomadism and what attracted her to Brazil.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Adventurous Soul
- The 1,000 Day Rule – Revisited 777 Days In
- Drop Ship Lifestyle
- Tim Conley
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
- Learned Optimism by Martin Seligman
- Ready, Fire, Aim by Michael Masterson
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian