We got a lot of great feedback from last week’s episode, but a lot of people were confused about how the 1,000 True Fans model works in the real world. On this week’s episode, we are answering some listener questions about how to build your business to create “passive income” and what the equivalent of the 1,000 True Fans model is in the context of an information product.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The story of the Dynamite Circle and how that business relates to these business models.
- What internet marketers really mean when they talk about “passive income”.
- Building a good business isn’t something that you can usually do in a few months.
- A few exceptions to the rule, and how they were able to skip some crucial steps.
- How a lot of market intelligence can come from your true client phase.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Ben Krueger – AuthorityEngine.com
- Who the hell is Chiara Cokieng? – ChiaraCokieng.com
- Warrior Forum
- John Lee Dumas
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian PS, there is also Tropical MBA content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: