Will you succeed or fail as a digital nomad? Becoming a successful location-independent entrepreneur isn’t guaranteed. Some of the skills it takes to become a successful digital nomad take years to develop. This week, we are talking about the four major differences we have seen between successful digital nomads and those who have failed.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why digital nomads need to be at least somewhat entrepreneurial.
- How to determine if an office is right for you.
- Why you need to be a fanatic about systems and processes.
- What it means to “re-wire your prestige triggers” and why you should be doing it.
- Why you have to be willing to throw out everything you know and “flip the paradigm”.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- A Brief History of Digital Nomading by Christine Gilbert
- The Tim Ferriss Show, Episode 14: Sam Harris
- Jason Cohen – asmartbear.com
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian