We’re getting into some advanced level stuff this week. As entrepreneurs, many of us have achieved what we’ve built by putting in insane amounts of hours on the phone or behind the laptop. How can we re-train ourselves to step back and enjoy what we have been working for? This week, we’re outlining 5 different ways to go after some meaning with that time that you’ve been creating.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What the “Sharing Economy” has changed about how we work.
- Why we should be trying to own our time.
- The differences between working 24/7 and treating your business as a craft.
- How to clearly define what the best things are to do with your time.
- Why taking care of your body is just as important as taking care of your business.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- Hacker News
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- “The One Thing” by Gary Keller
- TMBA250: Designing and Prototyping your Own Consumer Product
- Empire Flippers
- Finding Ultra by Rich Roll
- The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays by Albert Camus
- The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Abundance: The Future is Better than You Think by Steven Kotler
- What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly
- The Singularity is Near by Ray Kurzweil
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PPS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: