On this week’s episode, they are doing just that.
Dan and Ian are reaching back into the TropicalMBA mailbag and answering questions that listeners have submitted through the mailing list on a variety of topics, including advice for entrepreneurs who don’t know where to begin, why being an entrepreneur means that you might lose a lot of friends, and what the two of them have been up to lately.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- What kinds of “performance indicators” Dan and Ian use in their everyday lives. (1:37)
- Whether or not you lose your friends when you become an entrepreneur. (7:05)
- Why being smart doesn’t automatically make you a good entrepreneur. (13:36)
- What you can do this week to get started on your entrepreneurial journey. (24:20)
- Why Dan and Ian haven’t started a new business. (39:34)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Growth Ninja
- Is Etsy the Next Online Gold Rush
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The Millionaire Mindset by Gerry Robert
- Is Blogging Still a Viable Way to Start a Business?
- A Series on Productized Marketing Services
- The Joe Rogan Show
This week’s sponsor:
A big thanks to Growth Ninja – this episode’s sponsor. Are you looking for a reliable and hands-off way to scale your company’s revenue? Growth Ninja is an industry proven Facebook ad service that can explode your sales funnel.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 287: Ask Us Anything: Relationships, Business, Living Abroad, and More
- TMBA 288: Ask Us Anything (Business) : Starting Productized Services, Offshore, Our Future Plans
- TMBA 306: Listener Mailbag: The Aftermath
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]