This week, Elisa Doucette joins me to talk about women in the location independent entrepreneurship game. Elisa runs the Dynamite Circle business operations. If you’re a lady sitting in your cubicle in the United States, listen closely. We have a fantastic network of women with similar stories that we hope will inspire you to explore these options for yourself.
We only got to mention a handful of women digital nomads on this program, if you know some others who are publishing content about entrepreneurship and travel I’d love for you to share them in the comments!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why we’ve seen a pretty massive increase in the percentage of women in the Dynamite Circle recently.
- The differences in cultural attitudes regarding solo female travel .
- How Elisa handled the pressure of being our first female employee .
- The best locations in Southeast Asia for female location-independent entrepreneurs to migrate to.
- Some of our favorite women in the location-independent entrepreneur movement.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- Shayna from Espresso English
- Jodi Ettenberg from Legal Nomads
- Kendra from HabitChef.com
- Christina Ansbjerg
- Stacey Parks from FilmSpecific.com
- Natalie Sisson from The Suitcase Entrepreneur
- Farnoosh from Prolific Living
- Lau from OnlyBodyWeight.com
- Carey from GreenbackTaxServices.com
- Kim Rich on Twitter
- Jill Stanton from Screw the Nine to Five
- On Being A Filipina Business Woman And Having It All (Mylene Cooney)
- The Realities Women Face When Traveling Alone, And How To Stay Safe
- TMBA 183: What is the Best Place for Location Independent Families?
- Women Without Borders
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian
PS, if you’d like to receive emails from us occasionally, you can put your email address into the form below: