Happy Valentines Day from the fellas at The Lifestyle Business Podcast. Everybody’s back together this week to bring you some love. Ian has determined Tokyo to be his favorite Asian city and Dan has returned from some business (and pleasure) in the Philippines.
Dan and Ian discuss hiring, when to use interns vs. VA’s vs. professionals and how this can have a profound impact on your business’ growth. They have also been getting an incredible amount of emails, reviews and feedback from everybody so the fellas take some time to answer your most pressing questions, concerns and confessions.
To Hire or Not to Hire…
- How you can scientifically determine the best time to hire your first employee.
- The step-by-step process ensuring your hires are incredibly effective.
- Why your job as an entrepreneur is like being a pirate. (Arrrrh)
- The best and worst times to utilize interns in your business.
- How to hire high growth employees to exponentially grow your small business.
- Joe & Justin – Adsense Flippers
- DC BER Meetup – April 19th (Email Dan – Dan (at) tropicalmba.com)
- Bankok DC Meetup – October 19th
- Josh Plotkin’s cat Meru – BrazilianGringo.com
- Tristan – ShopifyNinjas.com
- Alan – Black Lab Media Group
- TMBA Ep #25 and LBP Ep #140
- Rob Hanly – RobHanly.com
- Dylan Hassinger –DylanHassinger.net
- Sean from Badladz.com and ResortRebel.com
- James Schramko – Superfastbusiness.com
Just The Tips
- “Show Business” – Tribe Called Quest
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.