Dan and Ian dive into a question that has been asked by millions ever since the advent of blogging and more recently podcasting. They also address one of the core issues behind the basic question that separates those looking for a quick buck, and those looking to build a cashflow business.
Click play above to hear Dan and Ian’s 5 step approach to conquer the question, “How do I monetize my blog?” You may be surprised with their answer since it’s not what you’ll find on WikiHow or advice you’ll see in internet marketing circles.
Are You in Biz, or Business?
- Why you need to think big, but act small when you’re getting started.
- Dan’s 100 email litmus test and how you should be implementing it for your blog and online business.
- How focusing on the people in your audience that have skin in the game will open up doors and save headaches.
- Why it’s vital to generate what Dan calls footflow and how that can turn into cashflow down the road.
- Jon Myers – Bootstrapping in Saigon
- Josh Plotkin – BrazilianGringo.com
- Sean Cooney- ResortRebel.com
- Sean’s Youtube Channel
- Sean’s Resorts – Badladz.com
- Clay Collins – MarketingShow.com
- Rob Hanly – RobHanly.com
- Gary Keller – The One Thing (Affiliate Link/Non-affiliate Link)
- Joe ‘Hot Money’ Magnotti – EmpireFlippers.com
- Venkat Rao – RibbonFarm.com
Just The Tips
- “Return of the Mac” – Mark Morrison
- July 19 – DC Amsterdam
- June 15 – DC Chicago
- May 25 – DC LA
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, just attach a simple .mp3 recording to the email.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 26:50
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.