One of the most common questions I’m asked is about how to get a web application developed. Many people have great ideas for new web technologies and with Elance just a few clicks away the temptation is huge to throw some money at your idea and get it live to the world. I’m sure this can work for some people, but I’ve screwed it up royally a few times, and I can off the top of my head list 5 friends who have done the same. Hope my story can prevent you from making the same errors! :)
Visit our sponsor to check out some great looking wordpress sites:
This episode is sponsored by wordpress designers and developers, Gut Shot Studios.
Thanks to our sponsor! GutShotStudios.com
- @MyEggNoodles (Chris) – Check out his great post “Lifestyle Design BS“
- @SeanOgle – Check out “Five Winter Location Independent Destinations“
- @brian_armstrong – Check out “Punishing Nigerian Scammers“
- @josh_crocker – Check out How to get mentored by an online pro and fast-forward your learning … sort of
- @NicheDash (David Berger) – Check out The Time Of My Life: 6 Adventurous Months In Asia
- Join Our Kiva Lending Group!!!
- Virtual Staff Finder
- Iphone App: Pro HDR
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Music is “We No Speak Americano” – Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup. Party time =)
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO of the Company)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Partner and Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 21:40
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
Pro HDR photos from David:
Pro HDR photos from Dan:
We saw a double rainbow: