During that conversation, the Robs spoke to Ian about a lot more than just investing in property. They have managed to build an empire around their podcast, The Property Podcast, and they have a membership community of over 10,000 people strong. They’ve also built a business that sources and manages properties for clients, many of whom find that service through their show.
We are excited to share the rest of that conversation with you today. Listen in to hear Rob and Rob share their perspective about what it takes to grow an audience around your expertise.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How the Robs met and how they became business partners. (3:16)
- What kind of responsibilities they have to their clients and their audience. (5:27)
- Why the Robs don’t believe in hard selling. (8:40)
- What their organization looks like on the inside. (15:50)
- How close they are to developing the ideal workday. (24:59)
Mentioned in the episode:
- **NEW** TMBA Masterminds
- **NEW** Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Rob Dix
- Rob Bence
- The Property Podcast
- Tim Urban
- Mark Manson
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 335: The Long View on Location Independence
- TMBA 358: Is All Property an Investment Opportunity?
- TMBA 372: A Conversation with Wait But Why’s Tim Urban
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian