They come in a variety of forms, but the people that send these pitches often follow the same archetypes. In general, there is a whole lot of asking going on.
On today’s episode, Dan and Ian will be following up on their recent sales episode and providing some useful, actionable information on how you can pitch people successfully through cold emails.
First, they will be sharing some examples of successful pitches, as well as the types they dread receiving.
They will also be outlining a three-step formula to creating winning pitches that won’t end up being archived or deleted.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- Why it’s important to be straightforward about what you are asking for. (5:30)
- The dangers of over promoting yourself or being to casual in your pitch. (15:29)
- How to make a pitch that is relevant to your target. (19:20)
- Why establishing respect is important to a great pitch. (27:25)
- How you can use reciprocity to create an undeniable pitch. (32:10)
Mentioned in the episode:
- TMBA Masterminds
- Sponsor the TMBA Podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The DC Podcast
- Growth Ninja
- Facebook Ads Case Study: Design Pickle Increases MRR by 5.8k/mo.
- How Pro Church Tools Generated $25,865 in Recurring Revenue in 6 Months
- The Alchemy of Pitching
- Examples of Good Email Pitches
- Steve Nixon
- Pat Flynn
- John Lee Dumas
- Clayton Morris
- Moxie Communications Group
- Amol Sarva
- John Logar
This week’s sponsor:
A big thanks to Growth Ninja – this episode’s sponsor. Are you looking for a reliable and hands-off way to scale your company’s revenue? Growth Ninja is an industry proven Facebook ad service that can explode your sales funnel.
Enjoyed this podcast? Check out these:
- TMBA 294: A Guide to Finding, Winning, and Creating Location Independent Apprenticeships
- TMBA 385: To Headquarter or Not to Headquarter?
- TMBA 390: How to Get Better at Sales
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
- Have comments about the show, or ideas for things you’d like Dan and Ian to discuss on future episodes? Our producer Jane would love to hear from you at [email protected]
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST. Cheers, Dan & Ian [optin-cat id=13990]