Dan and Ian just finalized their Hong Kong incorporation and announce a new publishing schedule for the Lifestyle Business Podcast.
There has been an incredible explosion of new listeners to the podcast over the last few months. Therefore, Dan and Ian re-introduce themselves and their business beliefs in this episode. They talk about:
- How much money Dan and Ian are they making from this podcast
- Why there are too many solopreneurs out there
- Why you should avoid taking loans
- Why niche sites suck
- Why having real skills, not following a bullet-proof formula is going to make you successful
- How the technological revolution of the last decade created an incredible amount of opportunities for entrepreneurs
In the quick tip section, Dan and Ian talk about the best e-commerce platform out there if you don’t wanna deal with technical hurdles and developers. Dan also provides a tip on dental health.
If you want to support the show, check out our first 50 episodes on sale.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- @MikeStankavich rocks.
- @davidhme (David Hehenberger), check out his video post “Storming the Floating Bar“
- @TimConley from Foolish Adventure
- @LewisQuartey, e-commerce expert that does contracting work for us, check out his website E-Commerce Nerds
- Floss your teeth. Dan swears on Glide Floss.
Follow us on Twitter
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the itunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.