It’s Dan and Ian coming to you from Bali once again this week. They’ve been working on some hot projects coming down the pipeline and getting everything ramped up for the DC Berlin meetup. If you think that’s exciting, wait until you hear what they’ve got in store for you during this week’s episode.
Dan and Ian go kamikaze this week with six marketing stunts designed to get you and you’re product or service some eyeballs. They share their first hand accounts of how these tactics have worked for them, and how you can rip, pivot and jam your way to a bump in website traffic.
Purple Cow or Kamikaze Marketer
- One sure method of creating a spectacle in your target market.
- How your website can ride other people’s traffic waves.
- Why building an “Invisible List” can multiply your marketing efforts.
- How Google Forms can save the day in you’re business.
- The “Double Tap” approach to real in reluctant clients.
- Startup School – Seth Godin’s Podcast
- Paleo Diet Meal Planning App – Chris
- This Week In Startups
- Six Pixels of Separation – Mitch Joel
- Foolish Adventure Show – Tim Conley
- Super Fast Business – James Schramko
- The Adam Carolla Show
- Fastlane Forum – MJ DeMarco – Dan’s Post
Just The Tips
- Google Forms
- Kaskade – Waste Love
- Leave us a message. It’s easy to do, and if you mess up, you can easily edit your message until you are ready to send it our way.
Have fun. Leave a comment. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 24:02
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store
- Android, Apple, Palm & other listeners can listen on Stitcher Radio
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review or visit Stitcher radio and give us the good ol’ Thumbs Up. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.