Last week, we put out a challenge for listeners to email us there “1000 True Fans” business plan– what they are going to be doing for their clients, how they are doing it differently than other providers, what they are delivering, and the prices that they are planning to charge. We got a ton of responses! Some were great, and some were problematic in our view. Among those, we tried to determine the most common mistakes being made. Bossman also predicts the collapse of our business somewhere in there! Hope you enjoy and happy Thursday!
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- The difference between filling “knowledge” gaps, and filling “efficiency” gaps in the marketplace.
- Why you need to have the confidence to focus on the premium end of the marketplace.
- The importance of understanding the overall landscape of the market you are in.
- Why you should focus on being “The Matador”, and not “The Bull”.
- The implications of Alibaba filing for an IPO and why Ian thinks it’s going to change everything.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- The Pencil Kings with Mitch Bowler
- A Big Little Idea Called Legibility
- The Passport Protector on IndieGoGo
- John McIntyre – The AutoResponder Guy
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian