Like the ballers that they are, Dan and Ian recorded this week’s podcast from the ballroom of the hotel they are staying at in Cebu City as they travel around SE Asia visiting with LBP listeners and members of the Dynamite Circle.
With the popularity of their recent podcast which answered listener questions (and their overflowing in-boxes asking more questions) they decided to hunker down and discuss some answers.
This was all after they nommed a killer gourmet cheese plate in the business lounge at the airport!
- How Does One Build A Blog Network? (from Josef Reznicek – Czech Republic)
- Any Recommendations About Finding An App Developer And Developing An App For The First Time? (From JimJ of AccentHelp.com)
- What Works And What Doesn’t When Trying To Separate The Middlemen From The Factories In Manufacturing? (From David Saxner)
- Do You Have Some Advice on Delivery, Audience Generation, and Monetization For An Electronics Review Site? (From Matt Kelly)
- How Does One Set Up A Service Based Business That Involves Lots Of Face-To-Face Interactions To Be Location Independent? (From Craig at MortgageGuru)
- Thanks to ALL our iTunes reviewers! After listening to one of Rob Walling’s recent podcasts we realized we weren’t seeing all the international reviews. Doing some quick digging we found that we have close to 200 5-star reviews. Thanks again!
- Johnathan Kennedy
- Chris Ducker
- Eric Foster from Oregon (That is a state in the USA, in case you forgot)
On one of the most recent episodes that I listened to, it said if I sign up for the mailing list, that I would get the first 50 episodes for free! So I finally signed up, downloaded the first 50 episodes, and just put them on my iPod two days ago…Today I am at Taco Bell for my lunch break from the 9 to 5 job that I HATE!!! I pull up at Taco Bell and park my car, grab my iPod, and started playing episode #3 titled ” 10 Unexpected Benefits of Quitting Your Job”…After placing my order, (I got the $2 lunch box, that is a taco, bag of Doritos, and a drink… just in case Ian was wondering how much money I was wasting) and then went over to fill my drink cup, get some napkins, and some taco sauce. And look what I picked up!
Quick Tips, Tricks and Funny Jokes
- MyModafinil.com – From a DCer
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
Episode length: 27:26
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.