Taking to the masses, Dan and Ian take a few questions from listeners on a broad range of topics vital to anyone looking to start, grow or expand their business.
Listen to this episode and learn about:
- A closer look at micro-publishing and blogging with some convo about standing desks (Question from Justin Treptow of CubeSapien.com)
- The dirty little truth behind the 4-Hour Workweek and start-ups
- Whether to incorporate and some of the possible implications (Question from Jim Johnson of AccentHelp.com)
- How to get referrals and then act on them (Question from Ryan of SanAntonioSEO.com)
- Graduating college with a boatload of student loan debt and making career decisions with that in mind
Have fun. Leave a comment. Give us a ring. 888-554-8428. Go make it happen! :)
- iTunes 5 Star Reviews from Cam Collins and Dan from Marble Fitness
- Microconf – April 30th/May 1st in Las Vegas
- TechZing Tech Podcast w/Rob Walling from HitTail
- Coconut Oil and other Brain Drugs/Supplements
- Bulletproof Executive
- WhatsApp for iPhone, Android, Blackberry & Nokia
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428.
Episode length: 27:30
- If you want to download the audio, you can sync with the iTunes store for free!
- Or right-click here for a direct download.
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email: Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.