I’ve been spending so much time responding to emails it finally dawned on me that I could respond with a podcast. WOW. Sometimes I am slow. That’s the new policy. In most cases we’ll answer questions that can benefit the whole community. Not only is this more valuable to everyone listening to the show, but I’m sure it will work out well for the person asking the question as well. I have opinions, but I’m absolutely certain that our collective audience knows way more about these issues than me alone. I just proofed parts of this episode and there are even things in there I could phrase a totally different way or see from a different angle– I’m sure there are some things in there we are just flat WRONG about… that’s gonna happen a lot. I’m cool with being wrong– its way better than not publishing a podcast. Enjoy the show !
We’ve made a lot of broad sweeping generalizations about entire countries in this episode. I’m interested to hear your opinions about some of these questions….
Mentioned in this episode:
- @joelrunyon “People are Awesome” we are pretty sure Joel is awesome.
- Kim the WordPress chick, ever wonder how to put a Facebook like button on your blog?
- Dumaguete, Philippines !
- Bored? Waste your time @ reddit!
- Headway theme, Thesis Theme, Bluehost, Weebly
- Audacity, Podcasting plugin
- Dropbox baby. Dropbox.
- The Pomodoro Technique – 25 minutes on. 5 minutes off. Rinse, wash, repeat.
- E.ggTimer.com – An in-browser timer to keep you productive.
People in this episode:
- @anythingIan (Ian, CEO, Captain)
- @TropicalMBA (Dan, Nomadic Web Guy)
- @DansPodcast (Show news and notes)
Call us with your questions or comments at 888-554-8428 .
Episode length: 23:10
If you’ve found the podcast at all helpful or entertaining, we’d love if you could click over to our iTunes page and give us a positive review. This will help us to get more listeners and invest more in the podcast! If you know some ways we can make it better, please send us an email. Dan at lifestyle business podcast . com.
*I’m hoping this helps explain why this post might be extra hip, cool, and sleek. If not, srry for the [email protected]!