A lot of our Podcast listeners write into us with questions. We’ve decided on this week’s episode to play a round of TMBA Mailbag. Ian and I are going to take some time to answer a slew of questions from our listeners including whether we are planning on taking a break after selling our business, how selling your business can affect a marriage-model business partnership, plus a few more thoughts on what it takes to attract A Players to your business.
Listen to this week’s show and learn:
- How our lives have changed in the past few weeks since selling our business.
- What it means to find “your people”.
- Why Ian has switched to using Safari as his main browser.
- One move in our business that had an unexpected positive outcome.
- Why you should be reviewing your business partnerships every few years.
- Why it is important to have prepare for success with your business partner early on.
People on this episode:
Mentioned in the episode:
- The Dynamite Circle
- Call us at 888-554-8428
- TropicalMBA Listeners
- TMBA300: Thoughts on Building a Small Business Culture
- Subscribe via iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher Radio.
- Android users can grab our RSS feed here.
- Right-click and “save file as” for direct download.
- Or click here to get sent to the top of the page where the on-site player is.
Thanks for listening to our show! We’ll be back next Thursday morning 8AM EST.
Dan & Ian